[ddots-l] Re: ot question about hd recorders

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:59:33 -0400

Hi.  A lot of people have had issues with the mr8 in the past.  The newer
model might be more reliable.  The Tascam 2488 definitely has more features
but you're looking at more cash than The Fostex.  It does have wrap around
menus and a lot of dedicated buttons and pots.

If you want specs, let me know.

Thanks,

Cameron.