[ddots-l] Re: o.t. Skype question

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:34:14 -0800

Hi all, If you go to Tools options, arrow down to the last option for hot
keys, then check the first box. Then you can arrow down to check your
settings. Skype should say "hot key Alt plus Page up". There are other
options in this window. The other one you need to look for is the check box
for Alt plus page down. Once done, then tab to okay or save your changes.
You will be able to answer a call in Skype even if you're in another
program, just as long as Skype is open, but you don't have to be on the
Skype window to answer a call. However, you will need to have a contact
selected before you can call them.

Hope this helps.

James