[ddots-l] Re: one more sonar installation question

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:26:50 -0400

If you choose advanced install, it has checkboxes for all those items, you
can just uncheck what you don't want... Guitar Rig3 is listed under effects.
This would be good to do for example, if you own a full version or later
version of guitar rig, as they're now upto version 5 I believe. I personally
do this with guitar rig and rature le and other things like 32 bit only
plugs etc.

HTH, D!J!X!