[ddots-l] Re: omf

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:41:11 +0100

Hi there!!

Yes, Sonar can indeed save in the .OMF format.  When you save your project at
home, save it in the
OMF format.  You will then be able to take it to your friends studio and work
on it there.  Note: I
don't think .OMF saves settings such as pan and volume settings however, it
will save where all of
your wave files are imported which, will save a lot of messing around when
importing the project
into your friends audio application at the studio.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions