[ddots-l] Re: mp3 to midi

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 17:15:06 +0100

Just 1 idea for that! I use it!

let say that yu play the greatest solo guitar.
Convert  that audio solo to midi.
Assign to the midi track, any crazy sinth lead instrument.
At the end, you get 2 solo tracks, that aloud you to make some futuristic amazing sounds!

Also, you have the solo midi information, that you can print and give to the musician that is gonna play with you friday night!

Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>