[ddots-l] Re: mixing a prject with caketalking 6

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:06:59 +0200

yes I can,
You can do it in 2 ways.
1. you can do the same way I described in the previous mail.
2. another thing you can do is select that specific part of that track and add
the delay from the proces/audio submenu, then take the audio fx, then chose the
delay you want to use. the thing is that you also can audition that particular
selection when you're tweaking it so you can get what you want.
hope this helps.
regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296