[ddots-l] Re: mixing a prject with caketalking 6

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 15:23:16 -0400

Thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Damon Fibraio
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 1:45 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: mixing a prject with caketalking 6

  Do the same thing, but just make the send volume 0 throughout the track and
then bring it up with value change keys or do an automation snapshot at the
appropriate place.

  --

  Damon Fibraio

  screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

  personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

  Internet Radio station: http://www.nhbradio.com

  myspace: http://www.myspace.com/nhbdamon

  Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern