[ddots-l] laptop with sonar

  • From: <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 07:20:37 -0500

Hi: I want to purchase a new laptop to use with Sonar on stage: primarily, I
will be using mp3s; however, I would like to record in Sonar with the
laptop.  What specifications would you reccomend?  I am aware of the
suggested external soundcard.  Also, should I have two hard drives?  How do
I get that in a laptop, should I have an external hardrive (or onboard
second hardrive), for recording?