[ddots-l] Re: is bart pe or immage for doss useable?

  • From: John Schucker <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 23:19:19 -0500

I'm looking into UBCD4win, seeing if I can add NVDA to it. Unfortunately if it works it won't work for everybody, because UBCD4win doesn't support audio drivers. However, supposedly sp3 of xp will support some kinds of audio cards out of the box via its high definition audio drivers, or so I'm led to understand. So we'll see how it goes.