[ddots-l] Re: how many gb on hd for sonar?

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 21:44:28 +0100

Afirmative! That is my opinian regarding step by step accessibility training. The DancingDots step mby step manual it's one of our important tools to learn. In addition i recommend you to use the Jaws Key plus the H key, the F1 Sonar help, make questions to this list and google of course.

That's the way my friend!
Very soon you are making the next summer hit! smile.

Having the knowledge you already have just will help you for sure. The objective and the language is the same, the way to get there just will be a bit diferent!

best regards,
Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johan Piryns" <johan.piryns@xxxxxxxxx>