[ddots-l] Re: TUNING?

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 21:44:58 +0100

Understood! Well, the ones i have for now is the Personal orchestra plus the World instruments, big band should be the same though!

Regarding the ensemble that you mention, did you make that ensemble or it's a garritan ensemble template?

Is it a multichannel garritan project?

Since you can import scales also ensemble templates, probably you have a specific exotic scale imported to your garritan library project, wich make it sounds out of tune.

Sugestion: Go to a empty button, press left mouse key, go down to import file, go to drive C, Programmes, Garritan, look for a ensemble folder inside the Big band expansion and choose any ensemble to test if it's ok!

regards,
Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sergio Felicano" <bolohotlikefire@xxxxxxxxxxx>