[ddots-l] Re: hardware amp simulators

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 23:03:20 -0400

Which Boss unit do you use?

I was checking out the ME80, but it doesn't allow for routing some effects before the amp, and some effects in the amp's effects loop.

At 10:53 PM 5/22/2017, you wrote:

I use to love my Pod, but then I got hooked with Boss, and while the sounds are great, I have absolutely no access to the tone editor software, unless some one has a way to make it function. I’ve tried on the PC side with some success, but the buttons are not labeled, and it doesn’t always click with Jaws.
Forget the Mac side, as it does not work.
If only I could get the editor on the mac to function on AU mode with Logic as a plug in, may be that could work.

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectsubscribe
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq or