[ddots-l] exporting from sonar

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MIDI-MAG: Blind folks and their use of MIDI" <MIDI-MAG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 18:36:54 -0400

Hellow my good people.  i am hopeing that Gord or some one can tell me about
exporting files from sonar.  i tryed to export an audio file and save it in my
dockuments for a future birn to disk.  let me sey off the bat i am recording in
24 48 so i would have to take the bit and sampel rate down fore cd birning,  i
wint to the file menu and selected export, and audio, whin it opened i typed
the file name in, and tabbed down the list, riff wave was the default so i left
it alone export intire mix was also the default, that seemed reasonable to me
so i lefted it at that.  i came upon combo boxes that jaws would not read the
contense of.  i would assume that in these three boxes some option should bee
changed from the default.  but all i can do is move the aro keys up and down,
shift tabb and tabb back down to the box and hear, list box 2 of 8 or some
other jargan.  i have no sighted help right now, so i am hopeing some would
have to know something about this, as i am sure you all have birned cd's of
your audio.  i cant seem  to find any thing about exporting in the c t help
files.  a nuther thing worth minchening is after playing with these unreadable
combo boxes, i finely got windows meedia player to play the first secont or soe
of my file.  dont know what the heck is up with this.  thanks in advance fore
all the good advice.