[ddots-l] Re: deactivating Sonar so I can use it on another computer?

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:10:08 -0400

You don't need to deactivate it. Sonar uses an offline protection system;
Cakewalk trusts its users to abide by the license terms of using sonar and
having it installed on 1 computer at a time.
So just uninstall it from that system, and install it onto your new system.
This is assuming that you'll still be the 1 using and owns that system; I
don't know how they handle, or if they even allow license transfers.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____