[ddots-l] Re: [ddots-l] Re: [ddots-l] Re: Re:_[ddots-l]_Re:_Re:_[ddots-l]_Configuring_soun d_pat_ches_to_conform_t_o_Sonar’s_tempo

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddtots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:13:16 +0100

Hi Ivan,

Ok, sorry about the delay, no pun intended.

I'm going to explain as a Sonar 7 user, I imagine this should be similar on
the later Sonar updates.

1: alt 8 for synth rack,
2: arrow down to the synth you wish to make delay changes,
3: press P to open the synth properties page,
4: press F4,
5: arrow down until you hear "delay control"  and press enter,
6: Jaws should say, "delay button for current element" press enter on this,
7: arrow down through all kinds of delay types and click on lets say stereo
delay,
8: you can tab through the parameters and change things like delay time,
delay repeats and so on.
9: once you have the delay set how you want it to sound just press control F4 to take you back to the synth rack...

I know it's not as straight forward as rapture, however, I do like using DSF
packages in dimension Pro because Cake Talking allows us more access to the parameters
than most other soft synth products.

Hope this helps.

To all on the list, if I've made any major information booboos please chime in.

Steve W
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, September 06, 2011 7:44 am
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ivan,

I too have some of the DSF products such as proteus 2000 which work in
dimension pro. Dimension Pro has some CT scrip's so you can go into the
parameters and change things like the reverb, Chorus, delay, Pitch and so
on.

I think this is the only way you are going to get the effects or
arpeggiater
sequences to be in time with Sonar.

All the above is found in the synth rack.

Hope this helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: <ivanlopez@xxxxxxxxxxx>