[ddots-l] Re: caketalking and laptop

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:50:29 -0500

hello, i use my lap top whin i want to work at home or on the road.  i allways
keep my key bord set to classic lap top, except whin i work in sonar, thin i
use the desk top setting.  i'm thinking the problem you are having is you are
useing alt inter unsted of controll inter to solect your track.  try controll
inter, and let me know if it works.
Shawn Brock
Cincinnati Sound Lab
130 East Sixth Street