[ddots-l] Re: caketalking and laptop

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:37:28 -0500

Yes, you will need a full-size PC keyboard or an add-on numpad that works.
Set JAWS to Desktop under "Basics".  And, if I'm not mistaken, you'll need
to tell Windows that you're using the keyboard lay-out for the USA.  I
cannot remember how to accomplish that however.  I think a few other people
on the list will help you with those specifics.

Bill

  _____