[ddots-l] Re: [blindwindows7] How do I check my firewall is on

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:43:20 -0400

If your board has more than 1, you would have to turn off a hub at a time
(in the USB section of the device manager), no warnings as to  if that's
where your mouse and keyboard are. Only way to safely do that is if you had
a legacy ps2 port and matching keyboard around to use for the project. If
the system lists each port separately, than you can do a port at a time, but
again, no warnings about what is plugged.
May I ask why you want to disable certain ports?

D!J!X!