[ddots-l] Re: big problem

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 07:00:57 -0400

Ralph, which version of sonar and ct are you using? Steve, I had a similar
problem with a project a while ago while using sonar 6. I can't recall if I'd
reported it in a report to dancing dots or not. I do remember, though, that the
project had a lot of softsynths, and after a certain number of them, jaws/ct
reported the synthrack as empty.