[ddots-l] Re: accessible vocoders

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:31:19 -0500

Hi Omar,

Don't know about accessible vocoders that you could use with Sonar; but I have
the VP-550, and everything's done via the front panel. You don't have to worry
too much about inaccessible menus, etc. Once you learn where everything is,
you've got it made. It has buttons, sliders, and knobs; plus you can utilize
four preset memory buttons to store your configurations.

I'm not sure how the new model's laid out, but I think it's similar. I believe
they added some mic preamps. It's my understanding that the sound engine's the
same as the 550.

Hope this helps.

Mike