[ddots-l] Writing drums on sibelius

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 23:58:33 +0200

hi all:

am using sibelius 3.1.1
now,
i need to type a drum part,
its the first time to do that,
so,
i well creat 2 seprated drum staff right? then i'll combine them into one staff, right.
anything other thing i must take care of?
thanks
_
Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

for anything related to my center "nagham" send an email to:
nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx
00224850021
or call:
0020113201616

be treated as equals, and communication is the way we can bring this
about.
Email and msn:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID: