[ddots-l] Re: Working With Loops.

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:27:36 +0100

Import it into Sonar and copy it.  For example, if you have a loop that is 1
bar long, and you want it to be 12 bars long then, you would highlight it then,
copy it and in the paste dialog box type in the number 11 and press the enter
key.  That gets you 12 bars of loop.  Yes, you can use as many loops as you
like.  For example, if you have a loop that you like for the main drum part
then, you could import that first.  Then, if you had another one that you like
for drum fills, you would go to the bar where you wish that drum fill to appear
and import the second loop there.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions, Music and audio production,
Mixing, Mastering: www.philmuir.com/