[ddots-l] Virtual Cable

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:30:50 +0100

Hello,

For the record. I can afirm that the Virtual Cable application is accessible an
works well with Cake Walk Sonar.

Some things that  we can do with it:

We can arrange a cool  audio tutorial; insert Jaws in a audio track and a mic
in another,  record it, wile we are moving around and explaining, all being
record by Sonar, per example.

Or, we can do guitar lessons via skipe; insert a guitar in a audio track with
your prefer VST, a mic for you in another audio track, and assign the Sonar
audio output to Virtual Cable and the Skipe audio input and output also to
Virtual Cable.

Why not, Use the Voice Over.CWT templat and make radio; insert a mic for you in
a audio track, winamp or any other playback application in another audio track
and record or online stream  wile you are speacking. Cool!

And much more...

best regards,
Rui