[ddots-l] Re: Virtual Cable

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:54:50 +0100

Hi Brian,

It's like having another soundcard!
Even that your laptop has got only one soundcard hardware, with this Virtual
Cable drive we get a virtual soundcard.

Here goes an example of what we can do with it:
By selecting Virtual Cable on any multimedia application, for example, Skype
and winamp outputs, and than select Virtual Cable on a Sonar audio track input,
we can use Sonar as a wonderful place to do radio per example;
In one audio track input goes the music,
in another one goes any anouncer,
in another goes the speacker microphone.
Some compressors plus any kind of eq etc...
All outputs goes to the master bus, where we can mix with a compressor per
example, and we can record or send to any stream online radio.

regards,
Rui