[ddots-l] Re: Vielklang harmonizer

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:31:34 +0100

Hmmmm . no worrys , goes in attachment.

Note . my set works here pretty well, although I made it ! grin .
VielKlang Harmonizer has got 2 charts that you find them never at the same place, so, it's hard to define a specific hotspot for some stuff that rides aroung the screen ! grin . Anyhow, like I said, works pretty well, but need to know better what to expect, therefore , no problem, just try it out, then i give a hand.

Regards,
Rui Vilarinho
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Rajcanji" <rajcanjirobert@xxxxxxxxx>