[ddots-l] Re: Vielklang harmonizer

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:48:24 -0400

I too would be interested in this info. I think you have to purchase the plug; I have no idea what the cost is. It's very true though that nothing replaces good vocals. I'm more interested in seeing if the plug could be used to create halfway decent multiple unison voicing. Chorus plugs are okay, but they just don't have that sound you get from a multiplier type plug. The best one I've heard so far that's under a hundred bucks is a thing called ChoirsX. The only problem is that it's completely inaccessible - including the Inspector. I don't think you'd be able to create hot spots for it - even with sighted assistance. I could be wrong; but I have no way of proving it one way or the other. There has to be something out there that would work at least halfway in terms of accessibility.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Rajcanji" <rajcanjirobert@xxxxxxxxx>