[ddots-l] Re: Using new Technology On Stage Such As The Zoom H4n

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 17:10:22 +0100

Have heard of this issue occuring before with laptops. Sometimes you can get
a whining noise when using external devices.  however, never had any issue
here.  Mind you, always use Lenovo laptops.   Not the cheapest but,
reliable.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021