[ddots-l] Re: Urgent! Having Trouble With Caketalking

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:45:12 -0700

Now I can't enable Audio Snap. When I press enter on the button, it still
says "Disabled". It seems rather strange. Same thing with any of the buttons
with an Enable/Disable state. When I press enter on any of the buttons that
are supposed to open menus within the dialogue, nothing happens! Have I
forgotten something? Or have I just gone slightly mad?

  _____