[ddots-l] Re: Track Inspector Problem Persists

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:05:42 -0400

Hi Phil and all.

I had someone check my screen, and the displayed parameters don't change, when I go to the bus pane and into the inspector. They still show the parameters for the inserted track effect, not for the one on my Bus.

I posted my question in the Cakewalk forum, and I think someone misunderstands what I'm asking. How can I explain this situation better for the sighted folks? If I don't figure this out soon, I'll be calling Cakewalk Tech support, and I need to help them understand what I'm asking.

Pasted from Cakewalk Forum:
**************************** Beagle at April 20, 11 8:57 AM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Re:Inspector Effect Values Not Changing ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi Chris, if I understand your question correctly, I think you're wanting the Track Inspector to show parameters you're changing on a bus? if that's correct, then I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. The Track Inspector only works on TRACKS, not buses. ----------- End of Message ------------- The message can be located at:
http://forum.cakewalk.com/fb.ashx?m=2288084

Chris