[ddots-l] Re: To Gord or anyone else

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:09:51 -0500

Well, I'm going to get a power conditioner today to see what happens. I have a
feeling that it's going to solve the problem, because I also get alot of
crackling when recording audio, and the crackling seems to intensify when more
devices are running in the basement where my studio is set up. If the
conditioner doesn't solve the problem, then I will start messing with the
buffer size.

Thanks Mike.

Omar Binno