[ddots-l] To Gord or anyone else

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:25:42 -0500

Hi Gord and everyone else:

I'm getting a small staticky or grounding type of noise in my audio recordings
where there are no instruments playing. Gord, I don't know if you remember,
when you were here, you determined that this grounding noise was coming from
the computer's soundcard, and that nothing could really be done about it.
Whatever it is though is also coming out in the audio recordings. It's covered
up when the beat is playing, but if there is a blank spot you can hear the
noise in the background. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Omar Binno