[ddots-l] Re: Such a deal

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:01:30 -0400

and I remember such a time when I first started my writing path in music, , and
the good old folks at twelve tone systems suggesting that I contact "you bill"
at Dancingdots.
I'm really so thankful for beeing intruduced to you, gord, and Dave, and of
course the midimag, and dancingdots list,  and the whole gang, at a time when I
almost gave up hope in writing and now teaching music at my rehab centre.
As long as I live, I'll never forget the help I've received in getting me up
and running.
    From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Greg wrote: Folks told me I needed to re install windows, and with Phil
Muirs help I got it done. He just did magic with my computer making it run like
it's never run before. Thanks again Phil I just had to say it in public, I feel
just plane blessed!

    Phil replied: no problem!  We managed to get Greg set-up running with his
FW1884 with latency of 5.8MS.  I had Greg running around all over the place on
his system.  Another happy camper!  Great to be a blessing to you Greg.  You
bless me too!

    Regards, Phil Muir

    P J Muir Productions,
    Music And Audio Production