[ddots-l] Re: Such a deal

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:35:24 +0100

Greg wrote: Folks told me I needed to re install windows, and with Phil Muirs
help I got it done. He just did magic with my computer making it run like it's
never run before. Thanks again Phil I just had to say it in public, I feel just
plane blessed!

Phil replied: no problem!  We managed to get Greg set-up running with his
FW1884 with latency of 5.8MS.  I had Greg running around all over the place on
his system.  Another happy camper!  Great to be a blessing to you Greg.  You
bless me too!

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production