[ddots-l] Re: Still unable to retrieve insert dxi synth dialogue.

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:42:08 -0400

Christopher, are you comfortable in the windows registry? If you are, you can go to current user\software\cakewalk music software\sonar producer\4.0\insertDxiSynthOptions. Tab to the list of values. The first one should be AskEveryTime. The value will be set to hex 0 if you unchecked the box. Press enter and type in a 1, press enter and close regedit. The next time you start sonar, you should see it back. Remember, only do this if you are sure of yourself inside the windows registry.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Bartlett" <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>