[ddots-l] Still unable to retrieve insert dxi synth dialogue.

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l-freelists.org" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:39:22 -0700

Reminder: the problem here is that I unthinkingly checked the selection in the insert dxi synth dialogue not to show the dialogue again. Now I can't get it back.

I've tried the suggestion of going into the synth rack and hitting "a" to add a dxi synth, but it simply added it using my default choice of parameters and didn't bring up the dialogue again.

The Sonar dox say that if I click the add dxi widgit on the synth rack tool bar, it will return the dialogue. How can I access this widgit? Or, is there another way to do this?

        Chris Bartlett