[ddots-l] Re: Sonar will not launch

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:35:25 -0400

Yes, it sounds like it's time to consult the experts at Cakewalk Music
Software.  1-888-CakeWalk will get you there support number which I cannot
now recall.

I hope there's a way to run SONAR in something like safe mode.  It would be
nice if you could just type something like:
Sonar.exe /SafeMode
Into the Windows Run Dialog and SONAR would open without trying to open any
control surfaces.  Please let us know what happens.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com