[ddots-l] Re: Sonar is only triggering one midi device in the chain

  • From: "Tina E" <tina-e@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:07:58 -0600

As a relative newbie to MIDI stuff, take this for what it might be
worth, but I think there might need to be something connected to a
MIDI Thru port, but I'd have to look at the notes I took in my MIDI
class last semester.

I remember there's a distinct difference in out vs. thru, in how
signals are passed along to the other device(s) in a chain.

Otherwise, I don't know, but I'm sure there are many others on here
that do

Tina E
Please feel free to visit my blog,
Tina's Virtual BackPack: