[ddots-l] Re: Sonar cannot be used with out computer restarting itself

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 09:36:17 -0400

use that as well here, never tried from the start menu till kevin brought it up yesterday so took a look at it, <smile> At 05:59 PM 5/4/2012, you wrote:

nope, I use desktop shortcut.
Lol, what did I start here... o no...
*grins*
On 5/4/2012 11:50 AM, Kevin Gibbs wrote:
Mike,Mike,
On the other hand, lots of users like me start Sonar from the start menu. Then we open our projects. If that's the case, then a restore point is probably the best idea. On the other and, lots of users like me start Sonar from the start menu. Then we open our projects. If that's the case, then a restore point is probably the best idea.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Mike Christer <<mailto:michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you're missing my point?!

When Dom starts her computer, it doesn't automatically load Sonar, she has to choose a project and click enter, right?

So, my question is fundamental, if its only happening with one project then the project could be corrupt, geddit?

All this talk of restoration points is really desperate, there are some really basic facts to ascertain before system restore etc. etc. come in to the picture?!!

My idea is very basic, I mean, if she restores her system to an earlier point, the problem will still occur if the project is bad?

I can't understand this panic mentality, its unnecessary!

l8r

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <<mailto:jackconti@xxxxxxx>jackconti@xxxxxxx>