[ddots-l] Re: Sonar CPU Meter

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 03:01:53 -0400

Check around on the cw forims, but a client of mine ran into this issue a
while back on a daw I had built for him, and after some research we
discovered that there is some sort of difference between the audio engine's
report and the total CPU usage   from windows. I had found some information
on sonar 8.0, that was back then though, not sure if it still applies on
8.5. But from what we understood this was normal, or was being worked on.
Sonar 8 was built for better multicore performance, but they were still
working out the kinks in it.

D!J!X!