[ddots-l] Re: Slightly off topic, Sound proofing

  • From: "Joey Stuckey" <stuckey2003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:49:32 -0400

Hi,
I decided to email you on list incase anyone else wanted to know about this.

I just finished renovating my studio and I used some egg crate foam from:
Foam Factory Inc.
http://www.foambymail.com

I got the:
2EF7           2-1/2" Egg Foam 72x80 $34.99

The cool thing is that you can use a spray to stick the foam up called, super
77. This is designed for studios and will allow you to try the foam in
different configurations.

You can get the spray at like home depot.