[ddots-l] Session Drummer 3 for progressive house and reggeaton music

  • From: Josh Stundon <joshstundon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:37:51 +0100

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if there are other electronic kits in session drummer 3 besides
the roland tr 808, 727 and 707? I've had a listen to some of those on you tube.
They're good kits for making music, although the sounds in them are not exactly
what I'm looking for. I've been looking for kits that sound more like this.

http://youtu.be/DkcmByyRuBg

Would i need to get something like stylus rmx if I wanted kits like that or are
there alternative kits in session drummer 3 for progressive house and regaeton
music?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Josh