[ddots-l] Re: Session Drummer 3 for progressive house and reggeaton music

  • From: ivanlopez@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:07:10 -0700

I would look for some of the expansion packs for Session Drummer 3 from the
Cakewalk Store; I own the expansion packs for SD3 made by DSF and they are not
the best. The other solution could be buying drum loops from primeloops.com or
loopmasters.com and load the individual wav or Rex2 drum kit files as to
customize your drum kit within SD3.

I prefer the second set of options.

Regards,

Iván