[ddots-l] Re: Secure your facebook Account

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:06:03 -0000

Welcome to our planet!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tig Aga
  To: ddots
  Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:50 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Secure your facebook Account

  Just by clicking and accepting various Facebook Application requests, I know
that we guys enjoy it a lot .. but is it really secure for our account.

  How safe our content, email accounts and other personal information are when
we go on using different applications on Facebook.

  I hope the following tip will be useful for you guys.

  http://www.ezdia.com/Secure_your_facebook_account/Content.do?id=1091

  Keep your information safe, and use Facebook carefully. Please share if any
blunder you have made while allowing these applications to get your data.

08:09:00