[ddots-l] Secure your facebook Account

  • From: Tig Aga <tig_aga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Just by clicking and accepting various Facebook Application requests, I know
that we guys enjoy it a lot .. but is it really secure for our account.

How safe our content, email accounts and other personal information are when we
go on using different applications on Facebook.

I hope the following tip will be useful for you guys.

http://www.ezdia.com/Secure_your_facebook_account/Content.do?id=1091

Keep
your information safe, and use Facebook carefully. Please share if any
blunder you have made while allowing these applications to get your
data.