[ddots-l] SV: Re: Problems with Rode NT1 mic

  • From: "Dennis Madsen" <tandem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:52:35 +0200

Hi Nickus!

I have used the rode NT1 mic sevel times. Never with out problems. I am
using sonar 8,53 with the cakewalk VS100 combined console and soundcard. It
has a build in phantom power. I droped the rode in this weekend and used a
Shure SM 58 mic without any problems. Luckly it was a rock vocal that we
recorded so it came out very nice.

I have been thinking if there could be a problem with Phantom power as it's
a general problem. I have been on the Sonar site and seen a new opdate for
the VS100 console and will try to get that done to se if that makes a
difference.

Any other suggestions would be nice!

Take care

Dennis