[ddots-l] SONAR 8.5.2 and cakeTalking [cross-posted]

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:43:40 -0500

Dear All,

I received an E-mail notice from Cakewalk today announcing release of SONAR
8.5.2.  If you use CakeTalking for SONAR, do not install 8.5.2 yet.  The
current shipping version of CakeTalking works best with SONAR 8.5.1 and will
also work with 8.5.0.

We are currently testing a revised version of CakeTalking with SONAR 8.5.2
and testing is going well so far.  We hope to have something ready soon,
perhaps even before Christmas.

This release of CakeTalking will be a no-cost update to current CT 8.5
customers.  It promises to contain some major accessibility break=throughs.
I won't say much more until I can give you the good news that this version
is ready for release.

In the meantime, if you use CakeTalking, do not install SONAR 8.5.2 update
as our scripts do not yet work with that version.

Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com
Tel: [001] 610-783-6692