[ddots-l] Re: Recording Help.

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:37:40 -0600

Make sure the input youre using can be monitored at the wave output youre
using.  Other than that, youre going to have to tell Sonar, or whatever
youre recording with, which input you[re assigning to a particular track in
which youre going to be giving input from the microphone.

Nick

--Original Message Text---
From: Peoplepc
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:45:27 -0800

Would you happen to know how to set the mixer options? If so, can you help me?
From: Peoplepc
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:32:09 -0800

The XLR jack does generate phantom power, however I have to get sighted
assistance to find out what kind of mic it is.
From: Peoplepc
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:42:36 -0800

Hello: Yes, I do have the cake talking scripts installed. I'm just having
problems getting my microphone to work with the delta
10-10LT. I have the XLR microphone directly connected to it, when I recoed on a
track in sonar, there's no sound coming out of
the delta card.