[ddots-l] Re: Problems with track area selection

  • From: Eddie Salcido <rednexican75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:05:48 -0700

Hello Grant and list
I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to all of you on this issue. I
executed the steps in the correct order. when at the desired from time,? I hit
F9. Then I go to the through time that I want and I hit F10. Once that is done,
I make sure I'm on the correct track and hit control plus enter. I still have
the same issue as grant.
I am using grants configuration except for the fact that I'm using a Mackie
1202 mixer.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2015, at 7:49 PM, Grant <flybynight@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am using f5 pressed several times to go to time and manually typing in my
needed location. BTW, I am fully aware of using the select by time dialog
with no issue. I was simply letting everyone know that I have tried other
ways to select a specific area. In either instance, once an area is reported
to be selected; and I press he delete key, the entire track is removed
regardless of the area of time selected. Also, I am using an ADK computer
purchased through DD, a Mackie 1640I and CT and Sonar 8.5 if this helps. I
am curious if the other fellow with the same issue is using the same?

Thanks for the suggestions,

Grant