[ddots-l] Re: Pro Tools frustration...

  • From: HF <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:15:48 -0400

 Robin,

If you plan to do MIDI work, then by all means, get your money back.. If you plan to do any kind of audio work, expect to be frustrated, because as I have discovered, the Mac is not windows. Things don't work the same way you are use too. But they work. I am a Sonar power user and still relatively new to PT and I can tell you hands down that the audio editing features that PT has are superior to Sonar.

Go to the PTAccess google group and look over those posts.

HF

On 10/29/2010 10:07 AM, Robin Kipp wrote:
Hi Bryan,
yes, now that I've been able to play with Pro Tools myself, I completely
understand what you mean. But then, I kind of feel misled - wasn't there a
Maccessibility podcast released a few months ago shedding a very positive light
on Pro Tools accessibility? I kind of feel there wasn't any truth in this
whatsoever - I can see how basic functionality works, but when it comes to more
advanced things or just stuff like importing files, it completely goes down the
drains.
I will try to return it, but as I already opened the software package this is
gonna be a hard one...
RobinPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe