[ddots-l] Re: Pro Tools frustration...

  • From: Kevin Reeves <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:48:29 -0500

I don't think anyone here was mislead. For one, importing files is completely
accessible. Before I go any further though, I am a Pro Tools power user and
have been using this on a mac since 2002. I don't currently find my
productivity going down hill from when I used it on OS 9, accept for the MIDI
event list, and the midi event dialogs. Pro Tools has always been a breeze for
me since I began using it. I used sonar for 2 years, and even with the tons of
access I had, felt like I was pulling out my hair. But again, this is all
perspective. VOiceover, the mac, and pro tools are usable in my opinion, if
it's something you want to work at learning. This isn't something you can learn
in a day, but it isn't rocket science either. Just my 2 cents.